I love Mexican food but I’m somewhat lactose intolerant and one reason I mostly avoid dairy. This is a really yummy, healthy and fulfilling meal that is a little indulgent for me. But, #YOLO.
- Bake sweet potatoes for about 30-45 min based on the size at 375 degrees ( My kids love plain ole baked sweet potatoes so I’ll give them this to eat while I add the other stuff)
- Guacamole – combine 1 avocado, half lime juiced, cilantro (optional) and salt/pepper to taste. I find a potato masher the easiest and quickest tool to use to mash an avocado.
- Your fav canned salsa or fresh diced Roma tomatoes
- Organic black beans rinsed and drained
- Beyond Beef Crumbles (optional) – saute on the stove
- Vegan sour cream